The Preserve Journal Issue no 1 features:
- Matthew Orlando, Head Chef and owner of Amass Restaurant on running a responsible restaurant.
- Pascal Baudar on Creating novel, earth-friendly dishes through Foraging.
- Katrina Blair on her love for weeds, fighting herbicide practices and bringing hope for the bees.
- Kathe Kaczmarzyk on going Beyond Fermentation.
- And many more inspiring voices
AUTUMN 2019 EATEN No. 6: Futures Past features the wild and wonderful stories of meals...
EATEN No. 5: Surf & Turf showcases the fruits of the seas and soils of...
124 responsibly printed pages filled with independent and self-published curiosity exploring a more sustainable, responsible and transparent...