TREE TO BAR CHOCOLATE Learn to make chocolate from the cacao tree in your yard! This book describes all the steps of the process, from growing, harvesting, and fermenting to roasting, grinding, and tempering in a tropical climate. Inside you will find:
• savory and sweet recipes, focusing on healthy and local
• ways to ferment a tiny amount of cacao seeds • a primer on basic chocolate making skills
• tricks for tempering chocolate in a tropical climate
• inspiration for using locally grown ingredients
• guidance on tasting chocolate • encouragement to experiment and play
Welcome to the tiny batch chocolate tribe!
The first book devoted to processes, concepts, and recipes for fermenting and culturing foods with...
At Noma—four times named the world’s best restaurant—every dish includes some form of fermentation, whether...
The art of brewing doesn’t stop at the usual ingredients: barley, hops, yeast, and water....